My fangs hadn't fully retracted from the last time!
I'll be putting on my Navy uniform for the duration, so no mining for me. Mining during war time is not a good idea, particularly against small corps that specialize in the solo gank.
If you choose to mine (against advice!), then be smart:
- Choose an isolated system
- Make a safespot away from the gates, belts & stations
- Position your mining spot out of plane to the belt, so you have a clear shot at your escape (station, safespot)
- Don't use a gate as an initial escape, you won't know what's on the other side
- Point to the escape before you start mining & set speed to 0
- If WT jumps in, leave the belt immediately! Go to safe spot & cloak or WTZ to station & dock.
The important thing is to first deny these guys the kind of gank they like and force them to fight on our terms.
A fully T2 fitted Myrm is death to 3 frigates & a vanilla BC. But a 15 person fleet with sufficient EWAR support is another matter entirely.