It seems that I have been the victim of a drive by tagging from Karox.
So the way the game works is:
- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about myself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
Ok, here we go...
1. I'm a speed freak. I've driven a NASCAR stock car at 165MPH and _loved_ it!
2. I'm also a sailor, but cat's only, thank you. Hull flying ftw!
3. My musical taste has been described as "either prima fascia evidence of schizophrenia or the most eclectic rack mankind has ever seen". Nat King Cole? Check. Jamie Foxx? Check. Chet Atkins? Check. Mark Knoffler Check. Pavarotti to PDiddy, I got ya covered.
4. I've taught adult Bible study in the Baptist Church for 20+ years.
5. My home town has only 3 traffic lights. All 3 blink only.
6. Keeping with Eve University tradition, there is no 6. Here's why.
7. I remember both the Cuban Missile Crisis and the band that Paul McCartney was in before Wings.
Seven to tag:
I'll be leaving these folks comments to let them know they've been tagged in a bit..