Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Link to Hi res version... If there's any doubt as to how you make it, look closely at the inscription on her ring.


Altaree said...

I'm really happy for you and your family!

Manasi said...

FAITH indeed!.. tell him Gratz on the successful mission and a safe RTB!

You should be very proud, had I a son I would be busting with joy at the safe return and a job well done.

Brethen Crowne said...

Congrats to the family, and enjoy the time together.

Please thank for the LT for his service.

Ahnog said...

I know exactly how you feel. My son did a tour of duty over there with the Marines. The day he came back was one of the happiest days of my life.

Anonymous said...

Asuri here:

Glad hes back and Congrats on a completed tour of the sandbox!

My hope (for you and them) is a long stateside deployment now!

James as "Mark Raynor" said...

Congratulations to the both of you!