Monday, January 7, 2008

RO, RO, It's off to work I go!

With the war over, the Uni becomes a frenzy of activity...

We had more than 450 pending applications at war's end, with an other 75 or so non-combatants in the sister corp. All of these people want to get into the Uni as soon as possible.

Dierdra Vaal added several new RO's. I'm helping out with getting the non-combatants moved back and grabbing some of the overflow from the public channel as well. Yesterday, I conducted 3 group interviews of 3+ new students at a time while flying top cover for Jen Loo's for profit mining op.

Hopefully, things can settle down over the next couple of weeks. We need to reschedule the Mining Derby and I want to have a Road Trip to Debyl soon, too.

Training wise, the war interrupted my march toward Caldari Battleship V, so I have 26 days left there. On the bright side, I can now field a 7.2 kps Raptor, so it's all good!

No comments: