Saturday, January 31, 2009

Having a blast!

Our first set of students starts tomorrow and we have been having some great fun in the 'soft opening' phase! Lots of explosions! Some ours, some theirs, but lots of fun and everyone involved (including yours truly!) is learning about how much different 0.0 combat is from Empire.

The other really fun thing is to see how many talented artists that we have. I'm including a few samples of what great sigs our guys have built for our internal forums. m0rd0 was kind enough to give me permission to steal the base image of his sig as a new banner for this site. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do:
























2 comments:

Tony "EVE's Weekend Warrior" said...

Great job!
It's awesome what you guys are doing, keep it up and teach those kiddies :D

Tiberius said...

Cool artwork.

I wish I'd had a chance to join earlier. You guys have so much talent, I wonder about how easy it will be to get into a class later.